Thursday, September 13, 2007
Sweet Moments = Precious Memories
It's hard to come to the beach and not think about Daisy. After all, this was Heaven on Earth for her. I have really missed her the last few days. But Jodie and I have decided that Maggie is a lot like her and one day will grow up to be a huge part of the Nixon Family. She is so happy just being with the people. It doesnt matter if she is chasing a frisbe or just watching the world go by, Maggie is just happy to be a part of it all. So while we were on the beach this morning, I was able to catch this sweet moment between our kids. Jodie and I decided that it was going to be a lot of fun watching the 2 of them grow up together. So Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Quite possibly the cutest picture I have ever seen.
Joy
Post a Comment