I had the chance to visit with a highschool (and elementary, and middle school) friend of mine while we were in the Asheville area. Lindsay was one of my best friends growing up. My mom and her mom led our girl scout troop. That's right I was a girl scout! Anyway, we had not seen each other for several years and since then we had both had these beautiful little girls! Sam and Ella Grey fed the ducks goldfish (well, Sam fed the ducks and Ella Grey ate hers) and played in the park while Lindsay and I were able to catch up. It was so good seeing them. Sam talked about throwing goldfish to the ducks for days. We had a lot of fun. Hope we get to see them again soon.
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment