... if that's what you want to call it. So State played Clemson this weekend and got waxed - 42 to 20! Good thing we are not in SC anymore, me and my kid would be wearing orange today after losing a bet! But, it was Sam's first game and despite the fact that we were losing from the start, it was 90 ,and right in the middle of her nap time, she did great. She was so excited to see Mr. Wuf and the players come out on the field. She cheered and clapped her hands and shook her pompoms through out the entire game. She loved the marching bands and danced anytime they were playing music. We tried hard to keep her from dancing to Clemson's band, but gave up after a while, the kid just loves to dance! I think she really did have a good time, and of course whe would've won the cutest cheerleader contest if there had been one! As soon as we got in the car to leave, she was sound asleep.


1 comment:
Boooooooo State. You know I had to say that. Love you though. I've saved your website so I can keep track of it all. Check out this one page of our website. Click on the tarheel picture of the kids to see ours decked out.
http://paulandangelasfamily.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_archive.html
Post a Comment