Today, Sam headed off to school for the first time. She was accepted into a Mothers Morning Out program at a local church. It's really quite neat. There are 8 families and all us moms take turns keeping the kids. So we had to pack up her bag and send her off. We got out of the car and into the church and Sam began to run down the hall saying, "Pay new fends!!!" She was so excited that she didn't even notice that I was gone until I got back! It was great! The moms that kept them just loved her, especially the one who just has boys. It's always nice to hear how sweet she is from someone else.
What did I do on my first morning off? I went and got a haircut! The last time I got my haircut was sometime last September, so it was really in need of a trim! How great it was!

No comments:
Post a Comment