Today our baby is a baby no more. She's a full fledge toddler! She's 2! How time does fly! Better 2-year-old pics to come soon but here are a few from our day.We spent the morning at the park taking her 2-year old pics (those pics will come soon) and then came home for lunch and nap. After that she got to open a few presents. She got a 6-in-1 puzzle from Memom, 2 books from Nana and Pop, a princess magna-doodle, and a couple Home Depot cards to go towards her new swingset that we plan to put in the back yard. We didn't have a party because we head for the beach tomorrow!!! But, we did have Weston and his family over for a little dinner followed by cupcakes and ice cream. Weston turns 2 on Monday! Brandy has better pics of their little party, so I will post those when I get them. It really was a great day.
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment