While we were at mom's, she wanted to redo her flower planters. So we went to the store and bought some yellow mums and put them in their new pots. Sam had the best time helping Nana and Nana had fun too. Sam got so dirty, potting soil from head to toe. The best part of it all - she got the play in the water hose again!
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
1 comment:
Wow! Sam you are growing up so fast and your hair is getting so long. I am glad to see you and your mommy are having so much fun.
Post a Comment