Being the kid-at-heart that I am, I was so excited to take Sam to see Santa this year. It was a first for us, so we made sure to make a big deal out of it. So yesterday, Sam put on her Christmas dress and we went to pick Daddy up at work and to the mall we went. Fortunately, Santa was on his dinner break when we got there so the line to see him wasn't long at all. While we were waiting our turn, we let Sam watch all the other boys and girls sit on Santa's lap, which really helped I think. Even still, Mommy was the one sitting on Santa's lap and Sam on Mommy's. If you ask her if she sat on Santa's lap, she will say, "No! I sat on my mommy's lap!" It's so funny. Santa gave her a reindeer hat for being a good little girl, and Mommy and Daddy treated her to ice cream for being so brave and not crying for the picture. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment