Okay, so when we went to the Christmas tree farm, I kept telling everyone that we needed to find a tall, but skinny tree. Well, we succeeded in the tall part, but skinny, it is not! It takes up a good bit of our living room, but it is pretty. And it is only here for a few weeks, so why not?!?! Every year, we get a few new ornaments, to kind of tell the story of the previous year. So, the family ornament this year was 3 penguins - a mommy, daddy, and child, very cute. After taking inventory of all our ornaments I discovered that our tree is covered in yellow labs, a gray and white cat(Charlie), and a black and white dog (Cookie). So, I decided that Maggie needed an ornament too. Off to Target I went in search of a black lab puppy ornament. There were tons of yellow lab ones, but nothing for Maggie. But in my search, I did find one last yellow lab ornament that I had to buy - an angel, complete with a halo and wings! I eventually found one for Maggie a few days later at the mall.




No comments:
Post a Comment