Oct. 1998 - July 2007
Daisy truly blessed our lives and the lives of those around us for almost 9 years. She will be missed like no one can even believe. "Daisy" was Sam's first real word and ever since then Daisy has been the first kiss in the morning and the last kiss at night. Not to mention the fact that every time we drive into our driveway, Sam is so excited to go see Daisy. But our hearts are heavy tonight, as we go to bed without our beloved Daisy.

Recently, she'd battled a lame front leg and we were unable to find a medicine that helped her out. We were getting ready to start the 2nd round of steroids, giving them 1 more chance to actually heal her. But, this past weekend, she began to have seisures, telling us that there was more going on with her than just her lame leg. So, we decided that nature was telling us that it was time to give her one last kiss and hug nite-nite. This has been the HARDEST thing I have ever had to do, but I know that it is best for Daisy. Tomorrow her quality of life will once again be that of a Laborador puppy on a pogo stick without a pain or a worry in the world except, of course, who will throw the next ball, frisby or stick.
We will ALWAYS love our DAISY.
3 comments:
I am so sorry. Daisy really was the best dog and I know you will miss her so much. She was way more than "just your dog" Hang in there.
Love, Joy
We are so sorry to hear about Daisy. She as so many of our pets ARE family. I know that your hearts are breaking. We are so sorry. We love you, JoJo and Uncle Joe
Dear Carrie, Jodie & Sam,
Bruce and I were extremely saddened to hear and read the news about Daisy. She was the sweetest and coolest dog! God Bless.
Love, Aunt Dottie & Uncle Bruce
Post a Comment