Thursday, March 29, 2007
A Visit With Brooklynn
Sam and I took a road trip to a couple weekends ago. It was already scheduled, but my friend, Joy, just happened to have her 2nd baby just a few days before going. Perfect timing I think because we were able to meet him before he grew up into a young man! This is Sam and Blake's big sis, Brooklynn. We miss them so much, but it sure was good to have a few minutes to catch up with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like Sam is doing well! She's growing up so fast!! Oh, I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I actually updated my site! I've decided to start updating it for real this time. I'm still expecting the tour of the campus next time I come up! Love you guys!
--Sarah :)
Post a Comment