Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Groceries!!!
Okay, this has nothing to do with Sam, well except that she will be eating these groceries too. But I just had to post it and tell my little world all about the wonders of coupons! That's right, coupons. Did you know that you can combine sales with your coupons and possibly get free stuff!!!! Sometimes, you can get better than free stuff!! That's right you can get paid for buying certain products if you do it right! And, it's stuff that you'd actually use! I had no idea, but how wonderful is that!!! I just got back from Lowe's Foods. Right now they are tippling the value of your coupons under $1. I spent like $44 and got $250 dollars of groceries!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did a great job on your first Triples!!! Here's to the many more to come..Woohoooo!!! B.
Post a Comment