Last week, I got a call from my dad's sister, Aunt Judy. She and Gary were in town visiting Gary's son and we came home from the beach just in time to see them before they headed back to Virginia. We had a nice visit and they were able to meet Sam.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sam is too cute, I can't believe how much she has grown!! --Sarah
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
1 comment:
Sam is too cute, I can't believe how much she has grown!!
--Sarah
Post a Comment