Georgia truly loves her mobile. She will sit there for what seems like forever and just watch that thing go round and round, kicking her legs, flaling her arms, and talking the whole time. So cute.
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
3 comments:
Delaney has the same mobile and she loves it,too! It's a real lifesaver when you need to get something done.
This takes me back--Hudson had the same mobile. I guess I'll be digging it out soon enough for baby girl!
Carri
I can't believe how big she is getting. So beautiful and soooo much like her big sister. Sorry Carrie but you didn't contribute too many genes :)
Post a Comment