These are pictures of Sam and Georgia at 2 months old wearing the same shirt. Can you tell who's who? By the way, Georgia is growing like a weed. She now wieghs in at 10lbs 11oz and is 23" long. Way to go girl!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can't get over how much they look alike! My guess is that Sam is on top and Georgia is on the bottom. Am I right? Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys!!
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
1 comment:
I can't get over how much they look alike! My guess is that Sam is on top and Georgia is on the bottom. Am I right? Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys!!
Call me soon- Katie
Post a Comment