Thursday, August 21, 2008

Food - Yeah!

Well, it's 11:20 and we don't have too much to tell. I did finally get to eat this morning, and though it was nothing to write home about, I was so hungry that luke warm eggs actually tasted good. I did pass on the grits though - no salt or pepper to be found!

Other than that, they have moved us from a labor room to a post-partum room. They have removed all the baby and contraction monitors and the IV feed. I will still be taking the drug that is supposed to stop labor and the antibiotics by pill. Right now, we think we may be heading home in the morning, but of course, no promises have been made. They still have not checked for more dilation - I think they don't want to trigger anything. I assume that I will be checked before discharge at the very least. We will keep you posted as we know more. Thanks for praying for our little one.

No comments: