My cousin, Michelle, graduated from UNC Chapel Thrill in May. We just love her, and Sam thinks she hung the moon. So, off to the forbidden land we went. Sam was so good during the ceremony. She just sat there and watched all that was going on around her, being quiet when everyone was quiet and clapping when everyone clapped. When Michelle crossed the stage, she yelled out at the top of her lungs, "WOO HOO! Here I am Michelle! Here I am!" Of couse Michelle didn't hear her, but everyone around us heard it and just got the biggest kick out of it. After the ceremony we had time to get a few pics with the girl of the hour. Please take note that we all wore red! That was definitley no accident. Michelle did, however, sneak a picture in of Sam wearing her cap. I can't find it right now, but I promise that when I do I will add it to the post, but only because it makes her eyes shine! We love you Michelle and we are so proud of what you have accomplished. Good luck with your JOB and living in the real world! And no matter where life takes you, know that you are always on our minds.


No comments:
Post a Comment