Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sam's First Haircut!

Here she is at age 2 1/2 and just now getting a haircut! I had been struggling with this for a very long time. It was the last thing left of my baby girl! But, the time had come - she was looking a little scraggly. So, off we went to the stylist. I found a local place that does kids under 3 for free! She was so good! She did not flinch even once. Somehow I didn't manage to get a picture of this, but when they were all done, they gave her her choice of a Duncan Donut, and, of course, she chose the pink frosted one. By the time we got home, that pink frosting was EVERYWHERE! But, she deserved it. Now, she's just a big girl, no more baby left. Good thing we have one on the way!



No comments: