Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures!

On Sam's birthday, we spent about an hour out at a park with a friend of Jodie's to take her 2-year-old pictures. So here are a couple of the good ones. I actually made all three of these outfits for her and couldn't decide which one I liked best for her pictures, so we took a few in each. Of course, since then, I have made another dress that I like even better, so stay tuned for more pics of it! Check out those Baby Blues! Thanks TJ!













3 comments:

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Great outfits and pictures. Man you are so far ahead of me. I hope to one day make such beautiful clothes.

The Wagner Family said...

Great pictures! The outfits are so cute. I love the ones you do with her initial. You should be selling these!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up too fast, but looks beautiful as always. I love the off-center close-up of her looking down.