Yes, we went to the beach...again! This time, with my family. We had everyone in that house: 6 adults (at least physically we're all adults), 3 children, and 3 Laborador Retrievers! It was great to see everyone and spend some time as a family. Then, on Sunday, Jodie went home and on Monday, Pop went to work and Tommy and Donna went home, leaving Nana and I with 3 kids and 2 dogs for the rest of the week (or at least until Pop came back on Wednesday night). It has really been a fun week. I have enjoyed being with my nephews so much. They are such great boys and they have played with Sam so well. We have all been having a great time!
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment