Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Few Days at the Beach

Sam and I came down to the beach with my parents on Thursday and Jodie joined us Saturday afternoon. We've done a little work and had a little more fun. Sam learned how to drink out of a real cup while we were here. I was so proud of her. After breakfast, we went out on our pier and enjoyed the sun, wind and the beautiful view. And at some point each day, while we're at the beach, naps will be taken.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the beach! Memom loves the new pictures, and she can't believe how fast Sam is growing up!! We miss you all!! Yes, I am keeping it updated, because I just updated again! *haha* Happy Easter! love you!
--Sarah :)

Simply Fit Mama said...

Sam is soo cute drinking out of her big girl cup!!