Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Check Out This Little Mommy!!!

One day last week, Sam brought me her baby and a diaper out of her closet, threw them both down on the floor in front of me, and said, "Di-Di" which is her word for diaper. So, we put the diaper on the baby (size 4 diaper on a premie-sized doll - quite funny). She then proceded to take the diaper on and off of the doll. Next thing I knew, she was trying to put her in the highchair. So I helper her out and lowered the chair so that she could get to her baby. I gave her one of her little spoons and a small dish and Sam commenced to feeding her baby. It is absolutely amazing to see what they pick up at such a young age! And, wow, the differences between little boys and little girls!!! My nephews could've cared less about diapers and highchairs!!!


1 comment:

Rich Cutter said...

Wow! so smart...just like her mommy! sorry jodie
Can't belive how big she is getting. Love the sweater...come on make them and sell them on ebay hahahaha
joy