Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Sleeping in a "Big Girl Bed"
We went to Mt. Mitchell to visit with my parents and brother's family over the Easter weekend. Sam had to sleep on a fold-out couch with pillows all around her. Friday afternoon, she was so sleepy. So I put her in the bed for a little nap and she fell asleep with her face in the pillow. It was really cute, but we were too worried to let her stay that way. So after taking the picture, I quietly rolled her over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how adorable! so cute and cuddly. glad to see the updates. she is growing up so much.
hello! This is Sarah, I started a blogspot so we would be able to be in touch with you guys over the internet too. I will post pictures up and try to update frequently!
We Love you!!
-Sarah and family
Post a Comment