Well, our little Sam is 4 months old now. At her 4-month doctor's visit, we were told that we could try to feed her a little Rice Cereal. So, we went to by her some spoons and gave it a try. It was quite funny. Every time we gave her a spoonful,
she'd gag
and spit it all out.
I think that we kind of got the hang of it buy the end of the bowl. She may have actually eaten a third of the bowl. But, we'll try again this evening. Wish us luck!!
I married my best friend on July 28, 2001 - the 2nd best decision I have EVER made (1st obviously being making Jesus my Lord). Today, after 7 years of marraige, he is still my best friend and is now the father of my beautiful girls.
Samantha Marie Nixon joined our little world on September 8, 2005 at 2:22pm. Georgia Blair Nixon made her debut 3 years and 4 days later on September 12, 2008 at 8:11am. They are God's perfect little gifts to us.
1 comment:
Wow Wee what a big girl! Looks like fun and messy!!!!! She is gorgeous. Enjoy
Post a Comment